The Student Room Group

CyberStart Assessment

I am participating in the CyberStart Assess, and I have completed every problem, including the bonus problem (#15). I can give guidance/tips /answers for all of them if you need it.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by k13h
I am participating in the CyberStart Assess, and I have completed every problem, including the bonus problem (#15). I can give guidance/tips /answers for all of them if you need it.

if you could help with 10, 11, and 15, I would appreciate it a lot !!
Reply 2
Hello could use some help on 14 and 12 as I’ve gotten past the rest so far. Still need to do the bonus but want to give it a try first
Reply 3
Pm me and I will help you out!
Original post by Joepah
Hello could use some help on 14 and 12 as I’ve gotten past the rest so far. Still need to do the bonus but want to give it a try first
Reply 4
On 10 look for what has changed and change it back. For 11 there is something extra in the coding you need to remove.
Reply 5
Original post by k13h

on 14, how you modify the loop file ?
Reply 6
Having the same problem with the loop file and struggling with the challenge called The Final Countdown. Any suggestion on that one?
Original post by n1tk0709
on 14, how you modify the loop file ?
Reply 7
Original post by k13h

Can i have some help for #15, please?
Reply 8
Original post by Joepah

You help me with 15
Reply 9
Haven't touch 15 yet still working on 14 with the loop.dms file
Original post by amm_68
You help me with 15
Reply 10
Did you get help with 15
Original post by evigil
if you could help with 10, 11, and 15, I would appreciate it a lot !!
Reply 11
Has anyone got past the loop.dms file challenge? Could use some help on that please. Happy to help with the other challenges as well
I am also struggling with the Secret Lottery challenge, which involves the loop file. I hope someone with some information could give us a hint for this problem.
Could I get some assistance with challenge #12, The Final Countdown?
Reply 14
I need some help with challenge #14. I've been bustling it all day.
Reply 15
Shoot me a pm
Original post by ghoulbreak
Could I get some assistance with challenge #12, The Final Countdown?
Reply 16
I need some help with challenge
Reply 17
Original post by k13h

Any way to solve problem 14?
I need help with number 15.
Have you finished 14?
Original post by Mairim20
I need help with number 15.

Quick Reply

Latest