Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have no motivation to revise.
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by UKUser2001)
I have no motivation to revise.
Revision is the worst part. What level are you revising for?

Think about the positives of doing well. How would you feel? Does it create new options?

The negatives and consequences of doing poorly? Will it limit opportunities, how will you feel, will it mean you cant do certain courses?

Whether you would rather do well or poorly and whether its worth the effort.

If you cant get motivated to revise, then nobody will force you but most people will regret not working hard enough when results time comes as exams are the concrete culmination of your studies.

Still time to change things if you want, but 100% up to you to motivate yourself.
Ameilah M.
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Revision is the worst part. What level are you revising for?

Think about the positives of doing well. How would you feel? Does it create new options?

The negatives and consequences of doing poorly? Will it limit opportunities, how will you feel, will it mean you cant do certain courses?

Whether you would rather do well or poorly and whether its worth the effort.

If you cant get motivated to revise, then nobody will force you but most people will regret not working hard enough when results time comes as exams are the concrete culmination of your studies.

Still time to change things if you want, but 100% up to you to motivate yourself.
Well said!!🎉 ✊😃 Absolutely couldn't agree with you more. Sometimes change seems impossible but take it slow, but not too slow, still be mindful of how much time you have left. Revision, certainly for me, can be extremely overwhelming but break it down and surely within these 5 or 6 weeks you'll get there. Also, don't forget to look after yourself in the process. Xx
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by Ameilah M.; 2 weeks ago
username4583556
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ameilah M.)
Well said!!🎉 ✊😃 Absolutely couldn't agree with you more. Sometimes change seems impossible but take it slow, but not too slow, still be mindful of how much time you have left. Revision, certainly for me, can be extremely overwhelming but break it down and surely within these 5 or 6 weeks you'll get there. Also, don't forget to look after yourself in the process. Xx
6 weeks have flown in haven't they. I am currently in year 13, it wasn't that long ago since I was sitting GCSE.
Niztheshizzler
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Another 6 weeks until exams start I am CRYING
6 weeks have flown in haven't they. I am currently in year 13, it wasn't that long ago since I was sitting GCSE.
Ameilah M.
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Oh gosh! Tell me about it lol, I'm in year 12. The stress awaits me next year. Oh, how I'm dreading it. 😭😭

What subjects are you doing? If I may inquire.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
username4583556
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
It will be a nice feeling when they are over.
(Original post by Niztheshizzler)
Another 6 weeks until exams start I am CRYING
Mr.noname
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Could I have a large Big Mac and some chicken nuggets with extra BBQ sauce please? (Future of not studying)
*notification* "Xk amount has been transferred to your bank account" (Future of studying)
Your choice from here
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (246)
39.42%
No - but I will (42)
6.73%
No - I don't want to (45)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (291)
46.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed