The Student Room Group

Aqa combined science triology general question

Some parts in the book are highlighted as higher tier only. I am doing double science does this mean I do not need this information?
BUMPPP
No it means that’s only for people doing higher tier as opposed to foundation - there would be a separate book for triple :smile:
are you using the kerboodle textbooks, coz online they have a specific combined textbook

Original post by dontevenknow2
Some parts in the book are highlighted as higher tier only. I am doing double science does this mean I do not need this information?
some books have triple but would specify the combined topics.
Original post by imogen28
No it means that’s only for people doing higher tier as opposed to foundation - there would be a separate book for triple :smile:
No way are you sure??? Because I am on the exam board spec for AQA higher combined science trilogy and it doesnt include all the higher tier content marked in the textbook are u sure i need to know it ???
I have also never done any of the "higher tier" marked content in school ever.
for example calculating (moles)
can anyone answer?
Do you know if you’re sitting the higher paper? Also look at the specification, it won’t have any of the triple stuff on if you look at the right one
If you're sitting the higher paper then you will require the higher tier content as shown in the book.
Mole questions appear on AQA trilogy H papers.

All the very best,
Vicky (GCSE Science Help)
Thanks Vicky, however why is it titled higher tier in my revision guide? Does it just mean high level stuff but I still need to know it ?
Original post by alphabetagam
If you're sitting the higher paper then you will require the higher tier content as shown in the book.
Mole questions appear on AQA trilogy H papers.

All the very best,
Vicky (GCSE Science Help)
BUMPPP
Precisely. Any more questions please ask.
Original post by dontevenknow2
Thanks Vicky, however why is it titled higher tier in my revision guide? Does it just mean high level stuff but I still need to know it ?

Quick Reply

Latest