Commonwealth distance learning scholarship 2019 Watch

medowz
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
I also want to add that if we know any other applicants of distance learning, we can create a watsapp group for easy information flow just like our counterparts for shared scholarship did
iwacoiro
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
That's a great Idea.
On sending emails,Its strange you had to send an email.
medowz
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
I mailed them cos it was past the deadline stated on commooCommon website for them to nominate (29th of April)

(Original post by medowz)
I also want to add that if we know any other applicants of distance learning, we can create a watsapp group for easy information flow just like our counterparts for shared scholarship did
Ngo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hello, everyone. After sending a mail to my school officer, telling him I want to find my nomination status after because of some applicant have been notified. This was what he sent me.

Dear Ngozi,

Please, for those that were notified, could you please copy and past the statement of your nomination mail.

Thank you for your email.

I’m afraid that is not true, applicants will be informed early August of the Common Scholarship decision. Please kindly wait for further communication.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.
Ngo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Please find the attached screenshot.
Attached files
Dentdekky
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 hours ago
Do we have the whatsapp group already? I would like to be added please.
Diode
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 48 minutes ago
I don't think so. Someone should please try to create one. It would serve great purpose as it would allow us get real time information about the various schools where the scholarship is administered.
medowz
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 30 minutes ago
Thanks. I am sorry I have not been able to create it. I will create it now. Meanwhile, we can send a watsapp message to me so that I can add you. My number is +2349056981488
(Original post by Diode)
I don't think so. Someone should please try to create one. It would serve great purpose as it would allow us get real time information about the various schools where the scholarship is administered.
medowz
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 minutes ago
I have created the group. So you can either send a watsapp message to me (+2349056981488) or paste you number here
(Original post by medowz)
Thanks. I am sorry I have not been able to create it. I will create it now. Meanwhile, we can send a watsapp message to me so that I can add you. My number is +2349056981488
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 20 May '19
  • London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How has 2019 been so far?