The Student Room Group

No body to go cinema with

Scroll to see replies

Why would someone go to the cinema with someone else?

You show up, sneak some snacks into the cinnamon to avoid paying extortionate prices, watch a movie, then split the scene like a bunch of jive *** turkeys.
Original post by Itzpj96
Can someone come cinema with me on Tuesday to watch a movie? I have no one to go with

Just go to the cinema alone, what speaks against it. enough (young) people are in the cinema to watch, so strictly speaking, you are not alone.
Reply 22
I have the same problem Lol :biggrin:
Original post by Jasyy

Don't you have friends, Boyfriends/girlfriends or family to go with you?
Reply 24
Well problem sorted..you've got a bunch of people to go with now or just meet us all on Tuesday for whatever it is the OP wanted to see before he got banned...
Original post by Jasyy
Not everybody does you know.
I go on my own on mondays cos its cheaper.
Original post by Professional G
Reply 26
Well my boyfriend isnt in the same country as me
my friends have strict parents
and im not close with my families

TBH going with people online seems a bit risky but i can relate you dont want to go to the fact that this person doesnt want to go to the cinema alone

Original post by sherlockfan
Not everybody does you know.
I go on my own on mondays cos its cheaper.

I'm just asking to tailor my advice around the situation. Better to ask then assume right?
I think while going by yourself is cheaper, its much more fun with others.
Original post by Jasyy
Well my boyfriend isnt in the same country as me
my friends have strict parents
and im not close with my families

TBH going with people online seems a bit risky but i can relate you dont want to go to the fact that this person doesnt want to go to the cinema alone

Okay, all those options are off the table.
Maybe just ask a classmate? Perhaps, making more friends could be a option?

Going with people online is always risky. Its only a last resort.
I'm just asking to tailor my advice around the situation. Better to ask then assume right?
I think while going by yourself is cheaper, its much more fun with others.

I meant its cheaper on mondays if you have a code.
I prefer going on my own because I can choose what I want to see and when without compromising.
I meant its cheaper on mondays if you have a code.
I prefer going on my own because I can choose what I want to see and when without compromising.

And where is this code? For future purposes? :wink:

Thats why i would want to go out with someone who shares my interests. If i want to watch a superhero film, i go with a superhero loving friend, relative or partner., same applies to comedy, romance and horror films.
oof,i kind of want to come
And where is this code? For future purposes? :wink:

Thats why i would want to go out with someone who shares my interests. If i want to watch a superhero film, i go with a superhero loving friend, relative or partner., same applies to comedy, romance and horror films.

Just look for super mondays on the vue cinema website and register your email address. Your ticket then will only be 3 or 4 quid. if you live outside of london this might even be valid for the whole week.
On tuesdays and wednesdays you can also get 2 for 1 tickets via comparethemeerkat, just get the cheapest travel insurance for a pound and its valid for the whole year. This is valid at odeon as well.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 33
And we've got another! Loads of people for Tuesday
Original post by Layla20125
oof,i kind of want to come
If I were you, I’d go by myself lol. You don’t want to risk anything going with a stranger.
Just look for super mondays on the vue cinema website and register your email address.
On tuesdays and wednesdays you can also get 2 for 1 tickets via comparethemeerkat, just get the cheapest travel insurance for a pound and its valid for the whole year. This is valid at odeon as well.

Thanks. This looks good. Might get to use it later. Hopefully it works for a potential Monday date/hangout tin the future :P
Thanks. This looks good. Might get to use it later. Hopefully it works for a potential Monday date/hangout tin the future :P

you're welcome :smile:
you're welcome :smile:

Thank you :smile:
Hope you do eventually find a friend (or more :tongue:) to go out with
Thank you :smile:
Hope you do eventually find a friend (or more :tongue:) to go out with

dont really care if i don't tbh. i'm done with 'friends' lol.
dont really care if i don't tbh. i'm done with 'friends' lol.

It might not be completely out of the question. As long as there’s someone out there who is able to connect with you and isn’t judging you, potential friends are out thwre

Quick Reply

Latest