The Student Room Group

Help

So i’ve been having pain on my lower stomach and gaining weight and like i’m already chunky but i don’t eat a lot and i been gaining and having pain so much pain on my heel (my foot) my calfs hurt and the inside of my thighs my rib cage hurts and i’ve been having to pee every 5 minutes not kidding and i have back pain earlier i went to school and i love nachos and for some reason today i saw the lady serve me and i felt so sick just lookin at it like wtf and i don’t know i told my friend and she said i’m probably pregnant but i don’t know because i was supposed to start my period yesterday or today but i ddnt so it’s either my period coming or i’m pregnant or neither can someone help?
Original post by Anonymous4855
So i’ve been having pain on my lower stomach and gaining weight and like i’m already chunky but i don’t eat a lot and i been gaining and having pain so much pain on my heel (my foot) my calfs hurt and the inside of my thighs my rib cage hurts and i’ve been having to pee every 5 minutes not kidding and i have back pain earlier i went to school and i love nachos and for some reason today i saw the lady serve me and i felt so sick just lookin at it like wtf and i don’t know i told my friend and she said i’m probably pregnant but i don’t know because i was supposed to start my period yesterday or today but i ddnt so it’s either my period coming or i’m pregnant or neither can someone help?

See your doctor. When did you last have sex? What contraception did you use?
well i had sex 6 weeks ago and then last week
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3

Probably just ill, or stress, or something else (I’m not a doctor). Pregnancy does not kick in that quickly really, especially the weight gain. The rest of your pain is mostly unrelated to pregnancy. You period should come in around 14 days from your start date so wait till then.

Joe
it’s been a week or two

And what contraception did you use?
we ddnt use condoms he “pulls out” quickly
we ddnt use condoms he “pulls out” quickly

So you didn't use contraception? In which case yes you could be pregnant. Make an appointment with your doctor (as someone said above your other pains seem to be something else). When your period is a week late, take a pregnancy test.

In future please do not have unprotected sex unless you want to get pregnant. There is no excuse or reason not to use contraception. Look after yourself.
Ok i will Thank you !!!
Ok i will Thank you !!!

I would just take a pregnancy test now, tbh. If you had sex 6 weeks ago, you could be 6 weeks pregnant and if you don't want to continue with the pregnancy, the sooner you know, the better,

Quick Reply

Latest