Work/life balance- sixth form Watch

Jamesshoreo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'm in year 13 and preparing for exams, but all I seem to do is work. Don't get me wrong, I want to do well and know that I need to work hard but sometimes I feel like I might be doing too much- can you recommend how I can plan my life to make myself more relaxed, because I'm starting to stress out and I don't think that 4 consecutive hours on a computer is doing my body much good- Thanks!
claireestelle
  • Volunteer Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Jamesshoreo)
I'm in year 13 and preparing for exams, but all I seem to do is work. Don't get me wrong, I want to do well and know that I need to work hard but sometimes I feel like I might be doing too much- can you recommend how I can plan my life to make myself more relaxed, because I'm starting to stress out and I don't think that 4 consecutive hours on a computer is doing my body much good- Thanks!
you're right 4 hours on a computer without breaks isn't go for you, try out having 15 minutes breaks each hour see if that is good for you, if not try smaller chunks with breaks more often. what subjects are you studying? perhaps there's more interactive revision methods you can use too like listening to a video on a topic whilst doing something else or flashcards and such.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (376)
37.49%
No - but I will (76)
7.58%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (480)
47.86%

Watched Threads