The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham Vs Nottingham Trent

Hey guys, I’ve got offers to study animal science at the university of nottingham and animal biology at Nottingham Trent university. After visiting both campuses I feel that the uni of Nottingham has better facilities. However I feel like I would make more friends/be more comfortable at Trent due to studying my previous college course there.

If I study at Trent I would be commuting as the campus is only 15 minutes away from where I currently live. If I go to notts I have the choice to commute which is a 45 minute drive each way or to live in. However I’m no too keep on moving into halls as me and my partner are planning on moving house in the near future anyway.

What advice would you guys give, obviously I understand that the uni of notts has a better ranking, and both of the courses I’m happy with so it’s not a question of choosing between a course. Any advice is greatly appreciated guys
If u understand that going to Nottingham Trent would give you a less of a competitive edge in terms of career finding and you're completely fine with that then just go to Trent since clearly you seem to like it more.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
what did u go with in the end??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending