BreanaWest
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So it’s school break at the moment, I’m in grade 12 so I’m 17 and am still a virgin. A guy who I really like and is good looking is asking me to come over to his sometime these holidays when he is home alone. I’m not a close friend of his so I’m not sure what his motive is but I’m thinking of going. I’m ready to lose my virginity but am scared what other people with think of me because it’ll only be a one night stand kind of thing. My friends disagree with things like that aswell and I’m scared that word will get out at school about me losing my virginity when I don’t want people to know. Should I do it and try to make sure they guy doesn’t tell anyone or just wait?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Just wait for that special person who values you not a one night stand to lose your virginity to
Gent2324
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
who cares what they think? are you going to let random people decide what you want to do with your life?
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Think with your brain whatever you choose, dont feel pressured either way by him or your friends, and maybe some would wait till they have found a boyfriend etc. so there is less chance for regret but your choice at the end of the day...
Alexty28
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
****ing hell mate just have some fun who gives a **** about if its a one night stand you are young and have fun. Just be safe! But there is no point of waiting for mr right to come round so you can lose it to him if you are ready for it now.

The question you should be asking is if you want it, not what anyway else thinks.
Last edited by Alexty28; 1 year ago
BreanaWest
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hahah I think I’ll just go for it, I’m always worrying about what others are gonna think so it’s about time I do something I want
Gent2324
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by BreanaWest)
Hahah I think I’ll just go for it, I’m always worrying about what others are gonna think so it’s about time I do something I want
just make sure youre using protection.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (638)
33.47%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (805)
42.24%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (377)
19.78%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.51%

Watched Threads