Y13s and Y12s, How much work are you doing over Easter???

Watch
Switch01
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey everyone, im in year 12 right now and studying for my AS Exams in Physics, Math, Chem and Eco. I was just wondering, to all the year 13s, how much work were u doing this time last year and how much did u end up finishing (like did u do many past papers?) , and what grades did u get in AS for your subjects?
As for the other year 12s, what subjects are u taking and how much work are yall doing rn. Im super stressed atm and it feels like the world is about to come crashing down :/
Physics is super challenging for me and i thought i was good in chemistry until i did some questions about tests for ions
Queenbee1323
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Switch01)
Hey everyone, im in year 12 right now and studying for my AS Exams in Physics, Math, Chem and Eco. I was just wondering, to all the year 13s, how much work were u doing this time last year and how much did u end up finishing (like did u do many past papers?) , and what grades did u get in AS for your subjects?
As for the other year 12s, what subjects are u taking and how much work are yall doing rn. Im super stressed atm and it feels like the world is about to come crashing down :/
Physics is super challenging for me and i thought i was good in chemistry until i did some questions about tests for ions
hey, I am in year 12 and super stressed myself on the amount of work I have to do! I'm doing psychology, chemistry, core maths and psychology. I suggest to do all your homework first and do not leave it to the last minute, as this would be hard for you to finish on the deadline. I plan to do a couple of hours of revision for each subject over the 2 week holiday, just so I don't forget what I have learnt before the holiday. I would say be prepared before school starts, because teachers do expect you to recall information you have learnt
Harry171
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i do physics, chemistry maths (AS) and i rlly dk how much revision im going to do but ive kept up with a lot since the start of the year so will probs do some papers or somethn
Keewi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I have end of year exams so I'm going to try and get a rough idea of everything.
However, I am only going to do around 1 hour per day as I honestly can't concentrate for any longer.
I am also starting to do my EPQ.
coffeerush24
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Switch01)
Im in year 12 and im taking Eng Lit, Business and Religious Studies. Luckily for me i dont have AS exams i only have the official exams at the end of year 13. However i do have mocks in June and i am super stressed.Ever since day 1 of sixth form i have been none stop working n i can relate with the world crashng down feeling. As for the Easter hols I'm gonna assign myself to do the 8 hr routine where you do roughly 8hrs a day of work 8hr sleep and 8hrs free (if you know who IbsMo is on youtube hes a Cambridge vloger its from him). If i was you i would maybe spilt your day into part of the day is revising the topic and the other part is doing a past paper maybe. For me im just using the Easter holiday as note and revision and then using May-June as my past papers etc. Sorry for the essay and good luck on your AS exams.
tbofig
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m in year 13 and the answer to your question is plainly and simply probably too much. Gotta get that A*AA to get to my dream uni so I wanna make sure I make my offer.
mishisweet
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm in year 13 and tbh i am going to try and get through as much content and revision the first week so when it comes to the second week i can used it to do my own "mock" exams.
that way come the end of Easter i no longer have to rely on making notes or writing essay plans and can focus in exam technique and time management (which is a massive issue for me) as i always run out no matter what.
ZdYnm8vuNR
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Year 12 - hopefully something like 3hr a day
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (28)
5.67%
Uncertainty around my education (57)
11.54%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (58)
11.74%
Lack of purpose or motivation (66)
13.36%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (27)
5.47%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (21)
4.25%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (53)
10.73%
Financial worries (29)
5.87%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (20)
4.05%
Exposure to negative news/social media (32)
6.48%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (14)
2.83%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (48)
9.72%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (41)
8.3%

Watched Threads