The Student Room Group

EPQ Query

So I am doing an EPQ about how certain lifestyle factors can affect the development of Alzheimer's. However, I am a bit unsure about what I am going to write about will be relevant.

Can I start off my EPQ by writing about what Alzheimer's s, who it affects, symptoms etc or do I have to get right into answering the question?

Thanks!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by Keewi
So I am doing an EPQ about how certain lifestyle factors can affect the development of Alzheimer's. However, I am a bit unsure about what I am going to write about will be relevant.

Can I start off my EPQ by writing about what Alzheimer's s, who it affects, symptoms etc or do I have to get right into answering the question?

Thanks!

It is best to have an introduction to it first and then explain the lifestyle factors and how they affect the development of Alzheimer's. Just make sure that by the end of the dissertation, you've answered the question and you'll be fine. I'm doing an EPQ too and would appreciate if you could answer this survey for mine. I'm trying to get as many people as I can and it's great to support other people that are doing an EPQ. The link is https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TKDKZJN

Quick Reply

Latest