Best way to submit references Watch

sworr
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What's the best way to submit references to your application? Just upload the scanned reference your referee gave you or provide the mail of the referee for the university to reach them? Does it make that much of a difference?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sworr)
What's the best way to submit references to your application? Just upload the scanned reference your referee gave you or provide the mail of the referee for the university to reach them? Does it make that much of a difference?
The application should ask you for the contact details of your referee. Once you've given the referee's contact details, UCAS will contact the referee and ask them to provide their reference directly to them. I'm not sure about uploading a scan of the reference, never heard of it but if it is an option on the application form then I guess it doesn't make a difference but I wouldn't know, I applied for university a few years ago, I don't know if the application form has changed since then.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
mnot
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sworr)
post-grad or undergrad application?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Nottingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
    Fri, 13 Sep '19

How has 2019 been so far?