Kpop Dance Group London

Watch
Skarlett
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I’ve been wanting to join a kpop dance group for a while but I can’t seem to find any so I was wondering whether anyone wanted to join me in creating one, we can sort out details on where to practice if you’re serious about it but the meeting point will be somewhere in East London so you must be willing to travel there for practice - we will discuss and decide on a number for how many times we should meet weekly or monthly.

You do not need to know how to dance and all genders/race/ages are welcome to join but I’d like to clarify beforehand that those under 16 will not be able to do mature themes. Everyone will get a say in what dance we learn - both boy groups and girl groups - and we will have a vote on what to learn. I would like to upload videos onto Youtube or social media such as Instagram so you must be comfortable with this but we can discuss that more in detail when we have people willing to join.

Lastly, please private message me if interested. Thanks in advance x
Last edited by Skarlett; 1 year ago
Kxmillx29
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Same thing with me I would love to start a K pop dance group but I live in London and I don’t want to travel really really far I’m also 15 and I do some BTS dance cover at home
vel04
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
is this still going or how did it go?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (653)
33.64%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (823)
42.4%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.47%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (87)
4.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed