Failed to submit coursework (Non-Submission)

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I missed a deadline for an important piece of coursework(need it to pass the module). Will I be able to resubmit it during the summer resit period or have I failed the module completely? I can't claim mitigating circumstances because my reason won't be accepted.
henleykt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You should be able to resist it but the mark will likely be capped at the pass mark.
Uni of Westminster
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I missed a deadline for an important piece of coursework(need it to pass the module). Will I be able to resubmit it during the summer resit period or have I failed the module completely? I can't claim mitigating circumstances because my reason won't be accepted.
Hi there

I'm sorry to hear you missed your deadline date for submitting your coursework. If you can't claim mitigating circumstances then you will have a referral in the summer. Your course work will be capped at 40%. The referral coursework submission deadline date is Monday 13 July 2019.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is there a limit to how many modules you can resit in the summer for first year?
(Original post by University of Westminster)
Hi there

I'm sorry to hear you missed your deadline date for submitting your coursework. If you can't claim mitigating circumstances then you will have a referral in the summer. Your course work will be capped at 40%. The referral coursework submission deadline date is Monday 13 July 2019.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (456)
51.41%
No (431)
48.59%

Watched Threads