Mel4300
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
After continuing my research a lot of my sources that I had initially thought was against my argument were actually for it. I'm freaking out because I can no longer change it and I can't find anything.
mishisweet
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
what is your EPQ on???
(Original post by Mel4300)
After continuing my research a lot of my sources that I had initially thought was against my argument were actually for it. I'm freaking out because I can no longer change it and I can't find anything.
Mel4300
Rep:
?
If there could a therapy for depression that works for everyone

(Original post by mishisweet)
what is your EPQ on???
mishisweet
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i am inferring that your answer is that there is not a therapy that works for everyone so you could look into to studies that have a high level of success rates with combination therapy. The problem is that are not a lot of good studies ( the ones with a good sample size and less methodological issues) that say therapy X will work
i think there is a research conducted my March et al (2007) if you can find the original journal then perhaps you could use that as it says that pps improve by 86%(although i cant remember from the top of my head) which still is a large number although i don't know if it is significantly different. Remember although your EPQ should be balanced its not likely that it will be 50/50. Plus don't forget to write about the issues you might of faced whilst researching in you log which is also really important .
i hope this helps

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17909125

here is a link that might help you
If there could a therapy for depression that works for everyone
Mel4300
Rep:
?
Thank you so much for your help and reassurance! I'm grateful I now have something to bring up. It was very useful so thanks again
(Original post by mishisweet)
i am inferring that your answer is that there is not a therapy that works for everyone so you could look into to studies that have a high level of success rates with combination therapy. The problem is that are not a lot of good studies ( the ones with a good sample size and less methodological issues) that say therapy X will work
i think there is a research conducted my March et al (2007) if you can find the original journal then perhaps you could use that as it says that pps improve by 86%(although i cant remember from the top of my head) which still is a large number although i don't know if it is significantly different. Remember although your EPQ should be balanced its not likely that it will be 50/50. Plus don't forget to write about the issues you might of faced whilst researching in you log which is also really important .
i hope this helps

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17909125

here is a link that might help you
mishisweet
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
your welcome i am glad i helped
good luck with your EPQ
Thank you so much for your help and reassurance! I'm grateful I now have something to bring up. It was very useful so thanks again
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.49%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.02%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
16.97%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.02%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (79)
29.15%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.34%

Watched Threads