The Student Room Group

I can't come through intercourse (I'm a girl)

Just clit-rubbing, is that normal?
Reply 1
Yeah pretty normal actually. It’s a lot more stimulating than actual penetration so you are the same as most girls.
Yup. Surveys consistently find only about a third of women will orgasm through penetrative sex alone. There's things you can do to increase your chances by stimulating your clitoris at the same time.
Yes, the majority of females don't climax from penetration alone.

This is despite the way that it is represented in 99.98% of film and tv. What does that tell you about gender power-dynamics/justice. :confused:

So 'foreplay' is at best a misnomer and at worst an absolute lie. It's as much if not more a part of sex than penetration.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Apachecow
Yup. Surveys consistently find only about a third of women will orgasm through penetrative sex alone. There's things you can do to increase your chances by stimulating your clitoris at the same time.

Yeah I can orgasm when my boyfriend stimulates my clitoris at the same time, but never just through penetration...
Reply 5
Original post by JTfoxlove
Yes, the majority of females don't climax from penetration alone.

This is despite the way that it is represented in 99.98% of film and tv. What does that tell you about gender power dynamic/justice. :confused:

So 'foreplay' is at best a misnomer and at worst an absolute lie. It's as much if not more a part of sex than penetration.

Oh totally. My ex-boyfriend (talking years back) never even tried to learn about my clit. Just penetrated me and called me frigid when I didn't want to have sex.

Quick Reply

Latest