The Student Room Group

I cant stop cheating on my bf while at uni

I really am stupid I keep cheating on my bf who is nothing but lovely to me even though sometimes I do feel suffocated by him in the relationship, he doesn't know but I have had sex with several guys while at uni halls I know one day if I don't stop this I will get found out I only do it when im drunk wish I knew how to stop this, I cant give the drink up because I love it but I wish there were ways to stopping my behaviour cuz I know I am wrong I only see my bf in the holidays as he is 2 hours away.

Scroll to see replies

Tell him, so he can dump you and actually get with somebody who he deserves.
True love? I think not. I'm staying single for as long as possible.... you cannot cheat if there's no one to cheat on. As for you, you CHOSE to be in a relationship with someone, and as soon as a relationship is initiated is it best to remain loyal. Do you really love him? If only he knew...
If you lack the self-control to be loyal to someone then don't be in a relationship. It sounds like you're better off being single right now.

It's unfair to keep him in the dark about this. I'd suggest you be honest about the fact you cheated on him and end your relationship. After that you can sleep with as many men as you please guilt-free.
BA Hons in being trash?
Original post by Lacey M
I really am stupid I keep cheating on my bf who is nothing but lovely to me even though sometimes I do feel suffocated by him in the relationship, he doesn't know but I have had sex with several guys while at uni halls I know one day if I don't stop this I will get found out I only do it when im drunk wish I knew how to stop this, I cant give the drink up because I love it but I wish there were ways to stopping my behaviour cuz I know I am wrong I only see my bf in the holidays as he is 2 hours away.

No sympathy for you. You continue to put yourself in the position to cheat, and possibly get an std, pregnant or maybe even the mother of all of them AIDS. Look where your love of drink has gotten you, crying to the studentroom.

Continue beating yourself up or fix up. Your choice, i sure hope your boyfriend finds out and gets away from you. He's in danger of contracting STDs and a being in a relationship with a sociopath in the making. No one needs this level of toxicity.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 6
I know I am a bad person I am getting STD checked on Monday and I am gonna try and stop my behaviour
Begone THOT
Don't tell him you cheated on him just to ease your guilt, and leave him asap so he finds a decent human being instead of you.
Original post by Lacey M
I know I am a bad person I am getting STD checked on Monday and I am gonna try and stop my behaviour
Reply 9
Original post by Lacey M

Good, but it's too late break up with him, I have extreme views on cheating and although you were under the influence it was still fully your choice. Honestly please just move on, you weren't meant to be together.
can’t be the only that finds this funny
This is one of those times when the OP should've gone anonymous. You better hope they also don't have a TSR account here .3.

You're being unfair to your bf by doing this. Either come clean by telling him and face the music of whatever decision he takes next, or live in fear of him finding out the hard way by accident, and the consequences being worse. Your call.
Original post by Samsam2019
Don't tell him you cheated on him just to ease your guilt, and leave him asap so he finds a decent human being instead of you.

Agree don't brake his heart just brake up, do not mention the cheating, he deserves better than that reason.
Reply 13
I do love him :frown:
Original post by Lacey M

Your lying to yourself
Lollington Mclollitus
Original post by Lacey M
Original post by Andrew97
Tell him, so he can dump you and actually get with somebody who he deserves.

Wow 11 likes in 13m.
Original post by Lacey M

I am going to come at this from another angle - Im not attacking or berating you. People do make mistakes, but if they are continual idk if it can be considered a one off.

1. If it was the other way around, how would you feel?
2. If you cant control yourself while drunk, maybe try and drink less at least. I know you have said you love a drink, but which do you love more? Boyfriend or drink.

3. I think when this happens, people should be honest with each other, and they have to deal wth the consequences.

If you were my girlfriend, of course Id be angry, upset, mad etc but Id like to think Id give you a chance, but if it happened again, it would be curtains. Im not him though.
Original post by Lacey M

I'm sorry but no you don't. We cannot control our hearts, and yours has been misplaced, there is no way of going back once the line has been crossed.
Original post by Lacey M

man.....shut the fck up

Latest

Trending

Trending