elofra
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to any relevant work experience/courses/reading material that could apply to International Relations/Politics/Law?
Thinking of Law with IR at Edinburgh, IR at St Andrews, Politics at Glasgow, HSPS at Cambridge but am undecided whether to apply for Politics or International Relations at Durham. The course summary seems broadly similar- so is it a question of prestige? Any help would be appreciated.
idk01
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
In regard to books, look at the reading lists for law/politics/international relations degrees at different universities.
LeapingLucy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
When it comes to reading material, there's an infinite amount out there on thousands of different topics.

You will be able to make the most convincing case for why you want to study that subject if you talk about topics that really interest and excite you.

What aspects of law/politics/international relations are you most excited to study? Get a few books about these topics off amazon or out of the library, and start there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (22)
14.01%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (42)
26.75%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (65)
41.4%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
14.65%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
3.18%

Watched Threads