everyday Watch

rosalind1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi guys so I want to ask does anyone else feel like this like life is to much effort and u feel down and u get a feeling but you cant explain . I have never had depression but I don't know how I can tell sometimes at night I just feel sad and I'm not ungrateful my life is amazing then why do I feel like this my parents are amazing so are my siblings and my life is perfect. i just feel like there's nothing to look forward to and there is but I don't feel it and I don't like telling others as they may say u are ungrateful when I'm not. sometimes I want to just be by myself or is it just one of them days its so hard to tell if you are sad or depressed or its just them days. I don't know why I get this feeling u can't explain it. u just think about life overall
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Ray_Shadows
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes , that's been me for a long time
Anotheranon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rosalind1)
hi guys so I want to ask does anyone else feel like this like life is to much effort and u feel down and u get a feeling but you cant explain . I have never had depression but I don't know how I can tell sometimes at night I just feel sad and I'm not ungrateful my life is amazing then why do I feel like this my parents are amazing so are my siblings and my life is perfect. i just feel like there's nothing to look forward to and there is but I don't feel it and I don't like telling others as they may say u are ungrateful when I'm not. sometimes I want to just be by myself or is it just one of them days its so hard to tell if you are sad or depressed or its just them days. I don't know why I get this feeling u can't explain it. u just think about life overall
Of course, everyone has felt that at least once. But maybe if petruaive thoughts are a problem, it’s really affecting your life you can always see a GP. Often life is hard, there’s no answer to the question ‘what’s the point of it all’ really. In those moments, you feel like youll never be happy again, but those moments end as quick as they come, even if it feels like they won’t. Just wait for the night to end, that’s all I can really say, I promise you’ll feel better in the morning
But really, if it’s too bad, go see a GP, there’s no shame in getting help so you can live ur beat life x
Rid The Kid
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
that always seems to occur at 2am
rosalind1
Rep:
?
anotheranon I never used to have it at all and now I get it a lot and life is hard it's always in the back of my mind where I am is this even depression or wat
rosalind1
Rep:
?
ray-shadows it's the worst feeling ever I used to always be happy and laughing I just can't now only sometimes mostly no . it's just tiring all this and then it's the mind being tired and then if it's not one thing to think about it's another
hello_shawn
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You say your life is perfect, maybe someone is having a "more perfect" life than you? Yeah it's difficult to pretend they don't exist but it is possible to accept that you have limitations just like everyone else
rosalind1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
guys i feel so much better just do lol made me realise its the small things that better i dont have a negative mindset anymore x thanks so much for your help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (217)
22.79%
The paper was reasonable (427)
44.85%
Not feeling great about that exam... (174)
18.28%
It was TERRIBLE (134)
14.08%

Watched Threads