MayaRKhan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
China has gifted and loaned pandas to other countries for various political reasons. I need to find Chinese language sources about how the Chinese government frames these panda loans (white papers would be ideal). I have been searching for Chinese Foreign Ministry official statements and white papers on panda diplomacy but I can't find anything. Nor can I find which government department handles the loans.I can find Chinese news articles on how the pandas are having 'a great time' in other zoos, but very little on China believing it will strengthen bilateral ties. In this CCTV search, the links that refer to the actual motives of panda loans don't work (eg: http://so.cntv.cn/language/english/i...hp?qtext=panda diplomacy
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I only clicked on this hoping for a photo of a panda
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
5.88%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (6)
17.65%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
11.76%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
8.82%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (11)
32.35%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (8)
23.53%

Watched Threads