A level students- where are you up to with your revision? Watch

studybloomer
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi guys,
Just wanted to know what stage are you at with revision? Going over content? Making notes? Past Papers?
Also a star student from previous years, when did you being papers?
Thanks
entertainmyfaith
  • Forum Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
not too sure why this was in gcse:confused: but moved into revision and study tips
studybloomer
Rep:
?
Thank you! I thought I changed it from GCSES to A-levels, but ty!

(Original post by entertainmyfaith)
not too sure why this was in gcse:confused: but moved into revision and study tips
sweeline
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Right now I'm trying to finish my law syllabus( I have the judiciary left), working on some pure math past papers to see if I'm getting better at differentiation and integration while simultaneously working on statistics past papers. Trying to study business(emphasis on trying cause even though I pass the subject its kinda boring for me) and working on some sketches for my art coursework
studybloomer
Rep:
?
I do maths too!!! I find integration and differentiation in A2 hard! How are you doing Statistics paper? I find that the edexcel papers are not very relevant to the new spec..
(Original post by sweeline)
Right now I'm trying to finish my law syllabus( I have the judiciary left), working on some pure math past papers to see if I'm getting better at differentiation and integration while simultaneously working on statistics past papers. Trying to study business(emphasis on trying cause even though I pass the subject its kinda boring for me) and working on some sketches for my art coursework
sweeline
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by studybloomer)
I do maths too!!! I find integration and differentiation in A2 hard! How are you doing Statistics paper? I find that the edexcel papers are not very relevant to the new spec..
I’m not doing edexcel I’m doing cie but then again it’s almost the same thing Statistics is hell for me especially permutation and combination😩 but I’m trying to do more savemyexam papers and past papers too!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (376)
37.49%
No - but I will (76)
7.58%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (480)
47.86%

Watched Threads