My boyfriend cheated on me can we carry on ? Watch

Chloelowers
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Me and my boyfriend have been together for only nearly 2 months, he had just gave me a big speech on how I should trust him so then after that I did, the next night he went out in town and I left him to it and just told him to enjoy himself and message me when he’s home, the next morning he messaged me telling me that he had cheated and he regrets it completely and has no idea he had done it, I went to his house to talk to him about it to see what he had to say and I felt sick looking at him, and he broke down in tears which I have never seen him do before, his best mate also messaged me saying he’s never seen him be this distraught before so I genuinely believe he does completely regret what he’s done , he’s said how if I was to give him a chance he wouldn’t ever be able to do that again because of how he feels and that it’s making him feel sick, he said he wants to have a future with me and to be honest I don’t want to leave him, but I don’t see how I could ever get the picture of him having sex with someone else out my head, does anyone think it would be possible for us to still work ?
Anonymous #1
Report 10 months ago
I don't think its possible your relationship could carry on, sometimes people pretend to be sorry and cry and have a massive melt down. He's messed and I don't think you should have forgiven him that easily
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
No, dump his cheating arse.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (274)
60.89%
Yes- I don't like it (22)
4.89%
No- I want it (120)
26.67%
No- I don't want it (34)
7.56%

Watched Threads