The Student Room Group

How to revise for GCSE Religious Studies?

I want a grade 8/9 but reading through my book isn't helping.

I know it's common sense and you can basically make things up but I want a guaranteed grade 8/9 besides during the exam my common sense flies put the window.

Any help please?
what i do is that u need to use A3 paper for every single subject and then highlight the key bits but summarise it. then after make flashcards or q cards on it.
Reply 2
Original post by lilabs364
what i do is that u need to use A3 paper for every single subject and then highlight the key bits but summarise it. then after make flashcards or q cards on it.

Thank you!
are you doing AQA or edexcel
Original post by Hiro2468
Thank you!
Reply 4
Original post by salimyasin10
are you doing AQA or edexcel

Edexcel B
k for christianity u want to make notes on every chapter, using the pearson textbook and the hodder textbook and simplify your notes and write sources that are mentioned in the textbook. Write your notes so they could be used in exam questions. This is the most effective way to revise, and you also want to practise your exam technique using your notes.
Edexcel B
Reply 6
Original post by salimyasin10
k for christianity u want to make notes on every chapter, using the pearson textbook and the hodder textbook and simplify your notes and write sources that are mentioned in the textbook. Write your notes so they could be used in exam questions. This is the most effective way to revise, and you also want to practise your exam technique using your notes.

Thank you! I'm guessing I do the same thing for Buddhism?
Reply 7
Summarise key points from your revision guide onto a mindmap and then do exam questions based on the topic to apply your knowledge.
yes
Thank you! I'm guessing I do the same thing for Buddhism?
LEARN QUOTES - most of it you probally can get but always just throw quotes everywhere you can. Especially in D questions , examiners love this

Quick Reply

Latest