5 weeks left and dont know how to revise science !!

Watch this thread
anon34443
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So im doing higher tier science and i know pretty much nothing at all. Pls help me because i do not know how to revise and my revision book is not helping me . This is terrible because i am aiming for at least a grade 7 . What do i do ????
Hiro2468
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
I need help too please!

I recommend ScienceWithHazel, I used her for my mocks. But I still need help (>_< )
anon34443
Rep:
Thanks ! will check it out.
Hiro2468
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by anon34443)
Thanks ! will check it out.
She has videos on all the content for paper 1 and 2 in one video for all 3 sciences btw
Elzxx11
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
This is how I revise

Usually, I'll make a mind map or just write down all of the things I know about a subcategory of a subject eg. Biology- The structure of plants
That should give me an idea of what I know. I sometimes don't do it but it can help.
Then, I'll revise all of the information usually using bbc bitesize (you could use your book) and, from that, make flashcards (you could make a mind map or a powerpoint etc).
If there is something that I just don't get from reading, I will look on youtube. There's an account called Free Science Lessons and that's really good. Also, there's doodle science for a more basic approach.
Then, after that, I'll test myself on BBC bitesize or Seneca. Seneca is also really good and free.

It seems to work for me. Hope this helps anyway. x
Last edited by Elzxx11; 3 years ago
_Romy_
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
For the formulas you need to learn I use Quizlet. There is an app and online version it’s free and it’s really useful for learning formulas. You can create your own study sets or use other people’s. My name on it is romyjude feel free to use my study sets. I am year ten so there isn’t all of the content on mine but you could create your own. I recommend it!
anon34443
Rep:
thanks guysss !!! 5 weeks left and i know barely anythingggg . lets hope for low grade boundaries eh
Hiro2468
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by anon34443)
thanks guysss !!! 5 weeks left and i know barely anythingggg . lets hope for low grade boundaries eh
Saaaame! Also I doubt it'll be lower since there's so much year 11s striving for the best results (T^T )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (23)
20.54%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (12)
10.71%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (8)
7.14%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (19)
16.96%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (27)
24.11%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
20.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed