The Student Room Group

Help

I went to university in 2015/16 to do graphic design but felt ill due to mental health and got cpr from student finance the first time and went back but messed up again due to mental health for 2017/18 and I have sent student finance all the evidence but student finance keep saying they want more evidence which I have given and I have also appeal to student finance but they have said that it’s not accepted and sent it to different department in student finance and was wondering if maybe I should ask my MP for help and write a letter to him. Because of this I don’t know what to do with my life I have been looking for any type of jobs but have had no success and have wasted 5 years of my life I don’t know what to do please help. I want to go back to university but I am unsure.
Original post by animefan2014
I went to university in 2015/16 to do graphic design but felt ill due to mental health and got cpr from student finance the first time and went back but messed up again due to mental health for 2017/18 and I have sent student finance all the evidence but student finance keep saying they want more evidence which I have given and I have also appeal to student finance but they have said that it’s not accepted and sent it to different department in student finance and was wondering if maybe I should ask my MP for help and write a letter to him. Because of this I don’t know what to do with my life I have been looking for any type of jobs but have had no success and have wasted 5 years of my life I don’t know what to do please help. I want to go back to university but I am unsure.

Hi there,

There is set criteria for CPR which you will need to meet to get further funding. If your evidence is regarded as unsatisfactory then we will offer you the option of sending further evidence. If you message us via Facebook or Twitter then we can look into this further for you.

Regards,
Nihad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending