what do u think of my timetable? Watch

Caymenh123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
What do u think of my timetable? Can u give me tips on how to Improve it please and how to make the best of my time please.

If u need anything on it explained then let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t?usp=drivesdk
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Labrador99
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Caymenh123)
What do u think of my timetable? Can u give me tips on how to Improve it please and how to make the best of my time please.

If u need anything on it explained then let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t?usp=drivesdk
It looks pretty detailed, but like you have built in lots of breaks and stuff that isn't revision, which is good. I'm not sure how you've found using it now that you're a few days in, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of room for flexibility if something unexpected comes up, or you decide you want to spend more time on something...Don't see it as failure if you do need to adapt it or change your plans, or if you don't get everything done that you've planned to!
mez_merising
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
that sure is a lot of english!
ForestShadow
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
wow thats super organised and looks great, just dont burn yourself out haha - good luck!
Grizwuld
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Tips...

You've clearly done the when so now think about the what:

The Work Programme.

Work out the specific topics/issues you are going to or need to work on So before you do anything have a list.
Weighting - give more time to your weakest areas/bits.
As you go along make a note of things you need to do more on and ideas that 'come' to you.
Test, test, test yourself. Quotes are memory tests. Memory loves repetition, say at the beginning and or end of a session and of course in the shower .

And now the crucial bit...are you paying attention? Should I shout (use capitals)?

Management

You need to constantly monitor, review and assess your progress. You must manage what you are doing: the whole thing; individual bits; timing and of course your-self (eating, sleeping, relaxing etc.).

This function you do separately from the actual work you do. You could do it once a day or morning and evening with a more detailed round-up once a week. This is where you swap things around, adjust timings or make whatever changes that are necessary.

From your timetable I would suggest incorporating it into "Get UP". It's should be about 10-15 mins daily or longer if something new or unusual crops up. Sit down with a cup of tea and go over things - incorporate anything you have included in your notes.

I can't emphasize how important managing yourself and your workload is - so I'll say it again:

Monitor, Review & Assess - then take action as required.

Good Luck.
Last edited by Grizwuld; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (369)
37.24%
No - but I will (75)
7.57%
No - I don't want to (70)
7.06%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (477)
48.13%

Watched Threads