Ello_Guvner
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
What do you reckon will come up in the papers? I'm doing R+J, A Christmas Carol and An Inspector Calls, and I wanna say Eric will be the character, not to sure on the others, leave your ideas and gut feelings below to discuss
Ello_Guvner
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
oh and im doing power and conflict too for poetry XD
Miriammx
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
dont think it will be eric considering last year gsce lit question was about social class and Eric
Anthos
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I'm hoping for R&J that they ask a question about how love is portrayed, because I think I'd do well on that. Maybe they'll also ask about how betrayal is portrayed in R&J (for example, the Nurse betraying Juliet, and Romeo betraying his family's honour by not fighting Tybalt).

For ACC, I hope they do a question with the extract about Ignorance and Want, asking how poverty is portrayed. But they already asked a question about the Cratchits, so that's doubtful. Maybe they'll ask about how the supernatural or the Christmas Spirit is portrayed in ACC.

Power and Conflict - Bayonet Charge and Ozymandias won't come up as the printed poems, because they've already been featured. I don't think they'll do poems like Tissue, because many people find that poem hard. I'm thinking "Poppies" or "Remains" might come up.
Tanzil784
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Imagine we get 30 marker on Edna, only quote we can analyse is "I'll get the door"
Ello_Guvner
Rep:
(Original post by Tanzil Rahman)
Imagine we get 30 marker on Edna, only quote we can analyse is "I'll get the door"
yo if Edna comes up though, I've got it in the bag, she lets the Inspector in and introduces everyone for him, catalysing the change of the capitalists because shes working class and all that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (79)
13.57%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (11)
1.89%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (147)
25.26%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (47)
8.08%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (280)
48.11%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.09%

Watched Threads