The Student Room Group

Jelousy

Jealously is an ugly thing, how does one overcome it?
I’ve never fully overcome getting those feelings but I’m a lot better now than I was years ago and it stems from being more secure in yourself and believing you are just as good as anyone else :smile:
You can't..
you just have to think about the fact that whatever situation you're in won't last forever and if friends are making you feel that way, then they're not good friends...
Sorry...i don't think this is the answer that you want to hear, but it's true
Don't look at other people and wish to be them. they may have miserable lives. They could be rich and have awful families. when I was younger I wanted to be like princess Diana. And look, unfortunately.:smile: at her fate. If you aren't happy with yourself, maybe improve yourself, make new friends or be content with what you have. We all have things and people in life we can be grateful for. We aren't starving, we're not living in a country ravaged by war. Really we are very fortunate. Have a good day.
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve never fully overcome getting those feelings but I’m a lot better now than I was years ago and it stems from being more secure in yourself and believing you are just as good as anyone else :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending