hark61
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey, any year 13s doing Edexcel A level spanish and preparing for/done their oral exams? haven't seen a threat yet so i thought I'd start one!
s3r3ndipityxo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yes omg im stressing out! mines on may 1st....
Nahaha
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Mine’s May 15th, right after a morning exam... feel like it’s going to be the hardest part of the A Level.
Charlie200l
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ye I have mine may 2nd, do any of you guys have any good questions the teacher has given you or notes for the oral??
hark61
Rep:
?
Mines on 1st May too! Any of you guys know anybody thats already done their oral/knows their question? Would be nice to help eachother out!
hark61
Rep:
?
What book/film are you guys doing? I've got Volver and La Casa de Bernarda Alba. Finding it so hard to revise for paper 2!! Any advice? My teachers have given me no notes and expect us all to do it by ourselves
Charlie200l
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’ve got Como Agua Para Chocolate and same my teacher hasn’t given us much so I just do as many essay questions as I can. For the debate after do you have any questions you’ve been given?
hark61
Rep:
?
What debate??
Charlie200l
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ah wait sorry I forgot we have different syllabus nevermind. im so ****ed for this 😂
(Original post by hark61)
What debate??
hark61
Rep:
?
How is everyone prepping for the oral?
hattie0110
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone done this yet ??? What came up??
Emzie28
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Is anyone doing la casa de bernarda alba and la lengua de las mariposas?? there is no revision material for the film and everyone seems to be doing volver
lturbott
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How did you think the listening paper went?
(Original post by hark61)
Hey, any year 13s doing Edexcel A level spanish and preparing for/done their oral exams? haven't seen a threat yet so i thought I'd start one!
beccawebster
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I thought the paper was one of the hardest I've done, a few infinitives I've never seen before and some of the passages were quite hard to pick apart, how did you find it?
(Original post by lturbott)
How did you think the listening paper went?
paddy.leesh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
can we go through some of the answers please 'm freaking out such a bad paper !
(Original post by beccawebster)
I thought the paper was one of the hardest I've done, a few infinitives I've never seen before and some of the passages were quite hard to pick apart, how did you find it?
hattie0110
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by paddy.leesh)
can we go through some of the answers please 'm freaking out such a bad paper !
I found it so bad as well. The translation was the worst though
paddy.leesh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
what was the relationship between that girl and her husband what did u guys put ?
and that whole El rey christmas speech thing what did u guys put for those questions (if you remember)
hattie0110
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
what was the relationship between that girl and her husband what did u guys put ?
and that whole El rey christmas speech thing what did u guys put for those questions (if you remember)
I couldn’t find the proper answer for the relationship one so I said they’re relationship was on the verge of breaking fo she had to “save” it. And for the Rey one I remember putting la constitución for the first one - honestly have no idea if that’s even right
paddy.leesh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
where it asked abaout the reaction to the girl's veil that she wore ? i just wrote she had a bad reaction to it with no respect is that correct ? Coz her neighbours were rude about it etc.
(Original post by hattie0110)
I couldn’t find the proper answer for the relationship one so I said they’re relationship was on the verge of breaking fo she had to “save” it. And for the Rey one I remember putting la constitución for the first one - honestly have no idea if that’s even right
Andrew3210123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i said that la constitucion debe ser obedecida por los espanoles
and for the relationship i just said a bad one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (189)
29.3%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.43%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.99%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.37%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.91%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.84%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.89%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.26%

Watched Threads