The Student Room Group

Edexcel A level Spanish 2019

Scroll to see replies

I said los vecinos tuvieron una reaccion racista.
Overall i found the paper to be easier than 2018.
That paper cleared my skin and cured my cancer.

Original post by paddy.leesh
where it asked abaout the reaction to the girl's veil that she wore ? i just wrote she had a bad reaction to it with no respect is that correct ? Coz her neighbours were rude about it etc.
Reply 21
I put that they had bad and unstable relationship with her husband. Also for the Christmas link, the king was asking that the everyone uses the family peace that occurs during Christmas time.
what was the relationship between that girl and her husband what did u guys put ?
and that whole El rey christmas speech thing what did u guys put for those questions (if you remember)
Im not sure if anyone remembers but for the very first question on the listening, did you cross gente ‘del mismo lugar’ or the one about ‘no quieren encontrar ciertos personas’
Reply 23
No quieren encontrar ciertos personas. It said that the app gives a notification when someone you don’t want to see is the same area
Original post by Emzie28
Im not sure if anyone remembers but for the very first question on the listening, did you cross gente ‘del mismo lugar’ or the one about ‘no quieren encontrar ciertos personas’
do we get penalised in paper 1 for spelling mistakes and grammar like in the listening/reading section or nah
Not so much, as long as a native spanish understands what you were trying to say
someone said something about Adela what passage was that in scared i'm missed it out :/
Aplicaciones pocas conocidas (can't find but remember it not being a recent source)
Documental de no-do sobre la seccion feminina de cataluna y turismo para mujeres (might be from rtve dunno)
King JC's Christmas message 1981 (at around 3:50ish it matches the exam)
http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/videos/archivo-casa-real/mensaje-navidad-su-majestad-rey-1981/1489890/
Inmigrantes con exito - guy that wants to be a rapper and pizzeria lady
https://youtu.be/vyKbbzXprEc
(edited 4 years ago)
Where did everyone say the mother was in the prose text? Was she en la coche or a la ventana
i put out the car but idk
Original post by Cameron22407
Where did everyone say the mother was in the prose text? Was she en la coche or a la ventana
She was at the window!!
Where did everyone say the mother was in the reading text. I said a la ventana - but now I'm thinking she might have been in the car
I put those answers aswell, the translation was ridiculous! I went through it with my spanish teachers today and one of the words we had to translate was 'remuneration in kind' and I don't even know what that means in English!
Original post by Andrew3210123
i said that la constitucion debe ser obedecida por los espanoles
and for the relationship i just said a bad one :smile:
Yes there were many of the listening passages that I had to play over and over to try and pick apart the words. I thought the last two readings were really hard and the translation was ridiculous and way harder than any of the ones in past papers or the textbook!
Original post by beccawebster
I thought the paper was one of the hardest I've done, a few infinitives I've never seen before and some of the passages were quite hard to pick apart, how did you find it?
no quieren encontrar ciertos personas
Original post by Emzie28
do u think id get a mark for saying her husband was controlling lol
i put 'atras de la ventana' but I had no idea

i put out the car but idk
Yeah the listening and reading was tricky compared to 2018s paper. It seemed like they were out to trick you like in the civil war reading text. The first question was how many people are still alive! I assumed it was only the two Salvador and ani but who knows :frown:
Original post by lturbott
i put 'atras de la ventana' but I had no idea
i just said not many people lived because it didnt specify, those two that were alive were some of the few who made it - i dont think they were the ONLY two but i could be wrong :/
Yeah the listening and reading was tricky compared to 2018s paper. It seemed like they were out to trick you like in the civil war reading text. The first question was how many people are still alive! I assumed it was only the two Salvador and ani but who knows :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending