The Student Room Group

Edexcel A level Spanish 2019

Scroll to see replies

Omg yes I thought that was a trick question as well as I thought the fact that there was only one number in the first paragraph was way too easy so I just wrote 'hay pocos sobrevivientes que viven todavia'

Original post by Cameron22407
Yeah the listening and reading was tricky compared to 2018s paper. It seemed like they were out to trick you like in the civil war reading text. The first question was how many people are still alive! I assumed it was only the two Salvador and ani but who knows :frown:
same!
Original post by lturbott
Omg yes I thought that was a trick question as well as I thought the fact that there was only one number in the first paragraph was way too easy so I just wrote 'hay pocos sobrevivientes que viven todavia'
does anyone here have any essay ideas for Requiem or Los diarios for paper 2
I'm doing los diarios too! Never thought I would come across another person doing it! I have a feeling they're going to mention los indigenas or la sociedad de la america latina or along the lines of social inequality. I'm not sure though. What do you think? Could it be a question on a specific scene like the colony or?
I found the paper so hard! Hoping for low grade boundaries! Is anyone doing Volver and Bodas de Sangre for the next paper?
Yeah considering you needed 58 for an a and 49 for a b last year. Im definitely hoping for them to drop
Original post by tahliak1234
I found the paper so hard! Hoping for low grade boundaries! Is anyone doing Volver and Bodas de Sangre for the next paper?
literally thought the exact same either how author portrays Latin America through specific scenes and their encounters coz genuinely everything i cld think of has already come up so im scared they'll choose something weird again like humour or 'elementos comicos' which came up once or a theme i never even thought about :frown:
I'm doing los diarios too! Never thought I would come across another person doing it! I have a feeling they're going to mention los indigenas or la sociedad de la america latina or along the lines of social inequality. I'm not sure though. What do you think? Could it be a question on a specific scene like the colony or?
guys plz help someone said something about the name Adela in a passage in paper 1 which one was that??? i'm scared i missed it out :/
I cant remember Adela being there. Maybe she was the pizzeria girl in the summary?
guys i'm confused - i was looking at the boundaries for New Spanish A level for Edexcel for last year and it says our exam/ maximum marks is out of 400?? but our oral is worth 72 , paper 1 is worth 80 and paper 3 is 120, isn't that 272 marks ??? where;'s the 400 coming from ??
Original post by paddy.leesh
guys i'm confused - i was looking at the boundaries for New Spanish A level for Edexcel for last year and it says our exam/ maximum marks is out of 400?? but our oral is worth 72 , paper 1 is worth 80 and paper 3 is 120, isn't that 272 marks ??? where;'s the 400 coming from ??

yeah i panicked for a sec too but then i just looked up the spec online and found this, so i guess they scale it up to 400 or something? (i can't really do maths but i think this makes sense lol)

Screenshot 2019-06-05 at 15.04.06.png
does anyone remember what they put in the paper 1 for the 'tick the correct 4 boxes'
Is paper 1 the oral exam or the listening paper??
Original post by classicsgal
yeah i panicked for a sec too but then i just looked up the spec online and found this, so i guess they scale it up to 400 or something? (i can't really do maths but i think this makes sense lol)

Screenshot 2019-06-05 at 15.04.06.png
does anyone remember what they put in the paper 1 for the 'tick the correct 4 boxes'

I only remember one and that was that one guy wanted to improve the blog, by adding an extra bit on carnivals.
Original post by lturbott
Is paper 1 the oral exam or the listening paper??

paper 1 is listening, 3 is the oral
I think I put CDGH - you?
Nah that was Sara https://youtu.be/vyKbbzXprEc
I cant remember Adela being there. Maybe she was the pizzeria girl in the summary?
same actually
Original post by Celiaeks
I think I put CDGH - you?
Do you remember the statements?
same actually
literally not a clue i visually remember mine being that order tho, i also remember i put someone wanting to improve the blog - ngl i was sure of like 2/4 of them but idk we'll see ;( lmk if u remember any more
Do you remember the statements?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending