SmartUnicorn
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Seen lots of these floating around so I through why not make one for myself?

atm I'm getting 5s and 6s (year 10) but I want the top grades to be a doctor sooo I guess this is what I'm doing to help myself. I finally realized that I should stay on my own track and start working for myself instead of others.

Today I covered half of the homeostasis topic. made thorough notes and then made some flashcards on Quizlet. Then I finished off my revision website I'm working on (I'll link it once I've finished adding a few more things)
so today has been pretty productive
SmartUnicorn
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
btw the website will have digital revision sheets and digital flashcards made by me
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Moved to Grow your Grades
IsMo987
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by SmartUnicorn)
Seen lots of these floating around so I through why not make one for myself?

atm I'm getting 5s and 6s (year 10) but I want the top grades to be a doctor sooo I guess this is what I'm doing to help myself. I finally realized that I should stay on my own track and start working for myself instead of others.

Today I covered half of the homeostasis topic. made thorough notes and then made some flashcards on Quizlet. Then I finished off my revision website I'm working on (I'll link it once I've finished adding a few more things)
so today has been pretty productive
Thanks as please try to upload them soon ☺️
IsMo987
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey does anyone know where I can find the edexcel triple science higher papers as there barely is none
Thanks
Tolgash
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by IsMo987)
Hey does anyone know where I can find the edexcel triple science higher papers as there barely is none
Thanks
You are very wrong. Go on their website; Edexcel have released them. I would also recommend starting your own threads if you want quick answers to these questions.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (255)
56.79%
I don't have everything I need (194)
43.21%

Watched Threads