Do boys like girls smaller than them or similar height? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
For example if you was 5”8 and a boy would you rather date a 5”6 girl, 5”4 girl or 5”2 girl🤨I’m curious do boys like girls smaller than them or similar height¿
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
andysmith1998
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I don't really mind what height she is. It's more to do with her personality. I'm 6'2 and my girlfriend is 5'8 which is quite tall for a girl but I like it that way. Height doesn't matter tbh.
TheNamesBond.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
If you listen very carefully you can hear the slow stomping of the tall people arriving to tell everyone their height.

Spoiler:
Show
Yes I'm 5'11.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
Well, I'm 5'10", and I'd prefer her to be somewhere between 5'9" and 6' ish.

And be male.
TheNamesBond.
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Well, I'm 5'10", and I'd prefer her to be somewhere between 5'9" and 6' ish.

And be male.
?

Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by TheNamesBond.)
?

Well you see, Mr Bond, the thread asked about girls, so I chose to write 'her' in the first instance so people assumed I was talking about girls, as most people would. They would then likely have been slightly confused at my choice of heights, as these are uncommon for a woman. After having read the last part, however, they would be initially further confused (like yourself) after which the realisation would set in that I was actually a homosexual, and then everything would make sense. However, it didn't quite work as you have shown, so my sincerest apologies for confusing you.
TheNamesBond.
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Well you see, Mr Bond, the thread asked about girls, so I chose to write 'her' in the first instance so people assumed I was talking about girls, as most people would. They would then likely have been slightly confused at my choice of heights, as these are uncommon for a woman. After having read the last part, however, they would be initially further confused (like yourself) after which the realisation would set in that I was actually a homosexual, and then everything would make sense. However, it didn't quite work as you have shown, so my sincerest apologies for confusing you.
I did think that, just wanted some clarification.

No need to apologise.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by TheNamesBond.)
I did think that, just wanted some clarification.

No need to apologise.
Good. That was what I had intended.

Sorry for apologising, by the way.
andysmith1998
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
James Bond: once a secret agent for MI6, now a casual keyboard warrior. I hope retirement is peaceful, sir.
chloe2601off
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
im 4'9 and my bf is 6ft and we dont mind the height difference. Hes also younger than me which makes things interesting when were out together
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (158)
17.73%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (77)
8.64%
No I am happy with my course choice (529)
59.37%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.25%

Watched Threads