The Student Room Group

Favourite place/s you've ever lived in and why? (UK)

Wondering where to move to in two years time so was curious where the favourite places you've lived in are in the UK?
Next destination -> Portsmouth
1. Central London -> I love how busy and diverse it is and how much stuff is there. (Might return someday)
2. East Surrey Area -> Nice and quiet and full of trees. (I know polar opposite to London)
3. Swansea -> Nice beaches and Welsh people are really nice. :biggrin:
4. Worcester -> Old fashioned city with a charm.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Themysticalegg
Wondering where to move to in two years time so was curious where the favourite places you've lived in are in the UK?
1. Central London -> I love how busy and diverse it is and how much stuff is there. (Might return someday)
2. East Surrey Area -> Nice and quiet and full of trees. (I know polar opposite to London)

I just really enjoy living in the south (Surrey/Hampshire/Berkshire area).. More sunshine hours per year and it's so nice being close to lots of things you can do but also still have lots of nice woodland and green space :yep:
You are going to LOVE Portsmouth, there is so much to do and see!

The food here is amazing and the community feel with all the local businesses is so refreshing!

There is no place like it when the sun is shining :smile:

Original post by Themysticalegg
Went there for the first time on Saturday and instantly fell in love! It's such a beautiful place, I even walked through the University! :u:
Original post by University of Portsmouth
You are going to LOVE Portsmouth, there is so much to do and see!

The food here is amazing and the community feel with all the local businesses is so refreshing!

There is no place like it when the sun is shining :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest