Gabby23
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’ve been doing triple science hier since year 9, there’s a month left till my GCSEs and the head of science has decided to move me and a few more people down to foundation triple because of my mock results. I do not want to do foundation because I know that I’ll fail since I have to achieve 80% of the paper to get a g5. I don’t know what to do someone please help !
saveme123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
He/she shouldn’t have moved you down we have one month and there’s no point in changing tier lots of people in my school got moved to foundations triple bio and lots of people cried and some got moved back up but that’s because they re did the test maybe you could ask your teacher for a redo of the test and many of the people at my school got their parents to call I hope everything works out well don’t worry too much! Are you planning on taking alevel sciences?
Last edited by saveme123; 2 years ago
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hi gabby23, maybe speak to your teacher about how you are not happy with that decision at all and ask for a redo if possible. I remember I did so badly on higher I didn't get a grade at first I moved to the foundation but I was not really happy that time but then I decided I would pass then rather fail GCSEs it is up to you how you want to do it
(Original post by Gabby23)
I’ve been doing triple science hier since year 9, there’s a month left till my GCSEs and the head of science has decided to move me and a few more people down to foundation triple because of my mock results. I do not want to do foundation because I know that I’ll fail since I have to achieve 80% of the paper to get a g5. I don’t know what to do someone please help !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (94)
27.33%
England (113)
32.85%
Belgium (27)
7.85%
Germany (39)
11.34%
Spain (7)
2.03%