The Student Room Group

Did I scare away this girl I have a crush on/ Does she think I'm weird?

Okay this is a bit of a long post, I'm sorry but detail will outline my situation better.

Okay, so I have started developing a bit of a crush on a girl from one of my classes, I think she is so sweet, attractive, understanding and friendly. She gives me butterflies whenever she looks in my direction . I don't know if she worked out I was occasionally glancing at her in class but rotated seat position from in-front of me to the side. She originally sat on a different table in my direction but moved to the left hand side facing the right hand side of the class.

In the hallway for a different class, I happened see her, and we both locked eyes for 5-10 seconds. She nervously looked without saying a word wide eyed, I became a little shy and looked down, I then looked back up and she started walking away.

This other time I was going to have a different class, so I came to her form incidentally during lunchtime. I sat down on an opposite table. But then her group of friends called me over to sit down on their table, my crush just avoided looking in my direction, despite all her friends looking in my direction. I started to make small talk, when all of a sudden one of my crush's friends asked me "Hi (name here) who are you taking to prom?".

I just sat there panicking of what to say and my crush seemed more tense. I regrettably said nothing. (Since I went to her form early) She started getting up to go to her next class and I blurted out 'Hi (crush's name) I hope you have a good next lesson", She then said "thanks (name here)" and began walking off (looking up) with a weak smile.

I was in the same hallway for a separate class. I saw her talking to her friends. She then looked up and saw me. She smiled nervously backing up slowly to the corner of the hallway, to hide behind her friends. She then immediately tiptoed quickly into her class. Whenever she is walking along the same corridor to me, she will deliberately look away from me.

So what do you guys and girl think?
Oh my lord😂 Well you seem to be taking this very seriously, I'm going to humbly assume that you really really like her. So from what you've said I'll just simply tell you that she's shy. She doesn't think you're weird but she's just shy at the moment. Just don't try to over complicate things in your mind, if it's meant to work out it will but don't try too hard......
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Okay this is a bit of a long post, I'm sorry but detail will outline my situation better.

Okay, so I have started developing a bit of a crush on a girl from one of my classes, I think she is so sweet, attractive, understanding and friendly. She gives me butterflies whenever she looks in my direction . I don't know if she worked out I was occasionally glancing at her in class but rotated seat position from in-front of me to the side. She originally sat on a different table in my direction but moved to the left hand side facing the right hand side of the class.

In the hallway for a different class, I happened see her, and we both locked eyes for 5-10 seconds. She nervously looked without saying a word wide eyed, I became a little shy and looked down, I then looked back up and she started walking away.

This other time I was going to have a different class, so I came to her form incidentally during lunchtime. I sat down on an opposite table. But then her group of friends called me over to sit down on their table, my crush just avoided looking in my direction, despite all her friends looking in my direction. I started to make small talk, when all of a sudden one of my crush's friends asked me "Hi (name here) who are you taking to prom?".

I just sat there panicking of what to say and my crush seemed more tense. I regrettably said nothing. (Since I went to her form early) She started getting up to go to her next class and I blurted out 'Hi (crush's name) I hope you have a good next lesson", She then said "thanks (name here)" and began walking off (looking up) with a weak smile.

I was in the same hallway for a separate class. I saw her talking to her friends. She then looked up and saw me. She smiled nervously backing up slowly to the corner of the hallway, to hide behind her friends. She then immediately tiptoed quickly into her class. Whenever she is walking along the same corridor to me, she will deliberately look away from me.

So what do you guys and girl think?

This is cute😂 From the looks of it I’d say she likes you back, try getting to know her better, maybe start a conversation on social media or in person if you’re brave enough!👀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending