ains.jpg
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I need to find an art college to apply to! I want to be a photographer or work with digital design and media. I was thinking about the New School (Parsons) or the School of Visual Arts. Both are in New York, or I want to go somewhere in California. I would love to go to college somewhere exciting and artsy. I live in wisconsin... how hard would it be to get accepted/move there?
LuigiMario
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Well, welcome Wisconsin, many on this excellent student website TSR would suggest that you go to Bournemouth to study Film.

reasons for that are two-fold, one Bournemouth has several amazing, world class digital design and media courses, such as https://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/study/...ive-industries

second reason is that TSR, although frequently consulted by international students, seems to have most peer knowledge about the United Kingdom of Great Britain's universities and colleges. As the website is based in UK.

if you choose Bournemouth over Parsons' or SVA, NY, you'd have to pay around US$ 18300 for tuition fees and US$ 13000 for living expenses (quickly estimated) say USD35K total. There might be some scholarships available?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (358)
84.04%
No (68)
15.96%

Watched Threads