The referendum Watch

Burton Bridge
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Vinny C)
5 leavers ragging my heels... loser, moaner. Now they are on the backfoot... nothing! Not one... They threaten violencethreaten violence but if no longer on the winning side... they have no balls! I don't even need to get out my big stick.
I ignored you because you make no sense, leave is still the winning side, you have not got the better of anyone thus I'm not on the back foot in debate on here.

Also so far and I've not made threats of violence. I literally don't know what you're talking about and quite frankly I don't think you do either!
paul514
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Burton Bridge)
I ignored you because you make no sense, leave is still the winning side, you have not got the better of anyone thus I'm not on the back foot in debate on here.

Also so far and I've not made threats of violence. I literally don't know what you're talking about and quite frankly I don't think you do either!
Blocking is so much easier than dealing the delusional elderly man.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by paul514)
Like a commentator that I was watching recently said we wash pre packaged salad in chlorine and no one bats an eyelid
I've even heard some of those crazy neoliberal extremists let their children swim in it!
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Blocking is so much easier than dealing the delusional elderly man.
Rofl... 5 of you all ragging me, loser, moaner. Now... nothing. Typical bully... tear me apart when you have the upper hand. Like me to name them? Paul 514, old boring git, Mr Fantastic, Burton Bridge and some other loser. 17.4 million voted for the utopia promised... not what is now revealed... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptfmAY6M6aA
TensorTympani
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Tarantula man)
The country voted to get out
Not for a deal. Don't want a deal or we still be tired to them!! We want out.
Do deals later. They will still want to sell there cars and stuff to us
Get out No deal
Ok I need some help here so Burton Bridge Dez and ColinDent they should help to explain why to leave with a deal as in my thread they opposed leaving with a no deal.
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Like a commentator that I was watching recently said we wash pre packaged salad in chlorine and no one bats an eyelid
Not many posts from your tribe recently? Has your truth somehow faded in the face of... ****... that gloating date has passed? Typical thugs and bullies... if not a guaranteed 5 of us we can kick in his head! Go back to the hole you crawled from.
ColinDent
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by TensorTympani)
Ok I need some help here so Burton Bridge Dez and ColinDent they should help to explain why to leave with a deal as in my thread they opposed leaving with a no deal.
Sorry you may have to explain what you mean better, I don't oppose leaving with a no deal.
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Back to you ******s... we voted for a Brexit as promised... a lie. I almost did myself and if I did... how many other millions? All you want now is your own way... Crawl back into your hole.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I have never said we should not leave on no deal, I have said a Canada trade agreement was my ideal. The EU a year ago offered but we turned down.

I'm going to be honest i don't know what you are asking of me?
TensorTympani
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I thought from the original thread we concluded that leaving with a deal is a best way out.
I have never said we should not leave on no deal, I have said a Canada trade agreement was my ideal. The EU a year ago offered but we turned down.

I'm going to be honest i don't know what you are asking of me?
ColinDent
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I thought from the original thread we concluded that leaving with a deal is a best way out.
Leaving with a deal would definitely be the best way out, but a deal that means we are actually leaving the EU, CU/SM and all.
What is now being proposed in parliament is staying within the EU in all but name therefore no deal would be preferable to that.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Largely depends what the deal is, however yes.

Not one person in 2016 voted for zombie membership of the EU.
TensorTympani
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ColinDent)
Leaving with a deal would definitely be the best way out, but a deal that means we are actually leaving the EU, CU/SM and all.
What is now being proposed in parliament is staying within the EU in all but name therefore no deal would be preferable to that.
Largely depends what the deal is, however yes.

Not one person in 2016 voted for zombie membership of the EU.
Yes that's why I want help on explaining to the thread starter why we should leave with a deal and why it is the best way out.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes that's why I want help on explaining to the thread starter why we should leave with a deal and why it is the best way out.
OK well firstly because Europe is not the enemy of leavers, we should not return to pitting one European country against another, Brexit is not about building walls its about gaining political control, our European neighbours are more used to dictatorships than we are!
Grizwuld
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Doesn't leaving with no deal mean we solve the Irish border problem? That is the UK won't have to do anything to the border; it will be up to the EU to impose a border if they want one?
Molseh
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Staying in the EU solves it too.
(Original post by Grizwuld)
Doesn't leaving with no deal mean we solve the Irish border problem? That is the UK won't have to do anything to the border; it will be up to the EU to impose a border if they want one?
TensorTympani
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Molseh)
Staying in the EU solves it too.
Ignoring what 17 million people voted for solves it too.
Putting a side democracy ad putting people's views first solves it too.
Molseh
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It was just an opinion vote matey. About as legally binding as the TSR polls.
Ignoring what 17 million people voted for solves it too.
Putting a side democracy ad putting people's views first solves it too.
TensorTympani
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Molseh)
It was just an opinion vote matey. About as legally binding as the TSR polls.
It is what the people want and the people shall get it.
And in democracy majority rules.
ARealNowhereMan
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Firstly, how old are you? This is the student room, after all, and from what youre saying you sound well into your 30’s at least
(Original post by Tarantula man)
Life saving drugs .Do you really
Think this country is so stupid and useless? Such drugs are available from other parts of the world
Even Russia. Besides. Do you really think they will stop trading with us?
BMW . Mercedes. Voltswagens.
Audi. Etc .you think they stop selling there cars to us? What do other none EU countries do for drugs ?
You worry for nothing.
There are 27/28 countries in EU
About ,180 countries in the world!
This country is not stupid.
Do not underestimate our capabilities
Even America has all the drugs we need
Deals with America would be terrible, as would deals with russia, as you suggested before. Also, the majority of people who voted leave did so bc they ‘didnt think it would happen so it didn’t matter’ also, the EU is not a ‘club’ as you suggested, but an international coalition, and as a fully integrated member, it is not as simple as “we’re going now, bye” but in fact requires lots of legal stuff (i’m Now talking on a level which you will understand) Finally, don’t say that young people are stupid just because they’re young because one, there is scientific evidence that millenials and gen Z have a better genetic makeup for intellectual abilities, and two, people who are younger are able to research, store and process more data than adults because adults have an electrical insulator coating their brains. Good day.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (4)
33.33%
The paper was reasonable (3)
25%
Not feeling great about that exam... (1)
8.33%
It was TERRIBLE (4)
33.33%

Watched Threads