Hugobec
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello everyone,

I am currently a LLM student in King's College London and I have a room in one of King's College accommodation located in Vauxhall (ie. Atlas).

I am looking to sublet my en-suite room with my own bathroom to another current or prospective King's College student from the beginning of June until the beginning of September.

The accommodation is the latest and most modern King's College accommodation with a gym and swimming pool inside the building.

The rent is £269 per week.

Please let me know if you are interested or if you need further information.
Psy,bio,chem,mat
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I currently have a studio room at Atlas accommodation but at looking to transfer my contract to another KCL student ASAP as I am moving into a shared house and don’t want to pay rent for two places. I am very flexible with a move in date anytime after May. The studio is on the 14th floor and has an amazing view of the city skyline facing the Shard, Gherkin and Canary Wharf. It is £319 a week with the current move out date on 7th September. This is the one of the cheapest studios KCL offers and probably the best. I got the room brand new in September and everything is of great quality. Feel free to message me with any questions. And please share with anyone you know who might be interested.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
58.38%
I don't have everything I need (139)
41.62%

Watched Threads