I struggle with getting motivated what do u guys do to try harder ?

Watch
scarlet614
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Helppppppppp i dont know how to be motivated !!!!!!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
to be motivated you have to get of rid negative thoughts in your head and anything else that is bothering you and start to be positive in yourself to do this take deep breaths in and out slowly then say I can do it in your head several times and trust me if you do say that you will do well I hope it helps
(Original post by scarlet614)
Helppppppppp i dont know how to be motivated !!!!!!
kailash.pal
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
okay, we had a talk at our school from this guy who got all A*s, he basically said to set small goals. so say for example in biology you're at 60% he said set a target for 70%. go over a recent exam or test, see where you went wrong, do another past paper, keep doing it till you get 70%, then reward yourself and set more small goals. this works for me, just try it out
scarlet614
Rep:
?
thx will try this
(Original post by kailash.pal)
okay, we had a talk at our school from this guy who got all A*s, he basically said to set small goals. so say for example in biology you're at 60% he said set a target for 70%. go over a recent exam or test, see where you went wrong, do another past paper, keep doing it till you get 70%, then reward yourself and set more small goals. this works for me, just try it out
scarlet614
Rep:
?
thank you i will give it a try
(Original post by 2838676907)
to be motivated you have to get of rid negative thoughts in your head and anything else that is bothering you and start to be positive in yourself to do this take deep breaths in and out slowly then say I can do it in your head several times and trust me if you do say that you will do well I hope it helps
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by scarlet614)
thank you i will give it a try
you are welcome did you see my direct message
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (717)
33.77%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (911)
42.91%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (402)
18.94%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.38%

Watched Threads