The Student Room Group

Fake Glasses

:h: Hello, i'm a student and i recently bought fake glasses. It is pretty lame but i feel more professional and smart with them on. My teachers and friends keep asking me questions and one of my friends even tried them on and said they were fake, i just said they were low prescription. Can someone give me a valid reason to wear them? Without telling them they are fake? :h:
Kind regards,
Kiera
(edited 5 years ago)
as a person who has very high prescription glasses, just go without don’t jinx yourself bc having glasses is horrible.
Original post by Anonymous
as a person who has very high prescription glasses, just go without don’t jinx yourself bc having glasses is horrible.

Hear ye hear ye
Another person with perfect vision who thinks it is acceptable to appropriate our optical corrective devices for reasons of personal vanity.

Outrageous.
Original post by Anonymous

True dat.
Original post by KieraDentith
:h: Hello, i'm a student and i recently bought fake glasses. It is pretty lame but i feel more professional and smart with them on. My teachers and friends keep asking me questions and one of my friends even tried them on and said they were fake, i just said they were low prescription. Can someone give me a valid reason to wear them? Without telling them they are fake? :h:
Kind regards,
Kiera

As someone who actually has glasses, I'm automatically inclined to hate you.
Just admit they're a fashion accessory. They've already outed you anyway you'll look foolish for lying about it.
Pointless lying about it. Nothing wrong with explaining you just like how they look.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending