The Student Room Group

Level 3 Diploma = how many UCAS points

At the end of last year I completed an Advanced Level Apprenticeship on Business Administration and managed to get a Level 3 Diploma. Does anyone know how many UCAS points this would be worth?
Original post by Skeleton_king
At the end of last year I completed an Advanced Level Apprenticeship on Business Administration and managed to get a Level 3 Diploma. Does anyone know how many UCAS points this would be worth?

What's the full qualification title on your certificate?
"Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration"
Original post by claireestelle
What's the full qualification title on your certificate?
"Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration"

Business administration and management? If so I think it's 32 points for a pass from what I can tell in the UCAS tariff document.
No it's just Business Administration, but I would have thought it would still be worth the same amount?
Business administration and management? If so I think it's 32 points for a pass from what I can tell in the UCAS tariff document.
No it's just Business Administration, but I would have thought it would still be worth the same amount?

Thats the closest thing i can find to that,so i believe so but it's worth getting with ucas since that exact title isn't in their tariff document.
Okay, thanks for your help.
Thats the closest thing i can find to that,so i believe so but it's worth getting with ucas since that exact title isn't in their tariff document.
I don't think that qualification gets any tariff points. These are the Active IQ awards that are approved for tariff points: https://www.ucas.com/file/63541/download?token=uz826-Cb

activeiq.PNG

What are you hoping to use the tariff points FOR?
Reply 8

60 ucas points

Quick Reply