The Student Room Group

SAAS

Hi, I'm applying to SAAS, but when it comes to select the university I don't know if I have to enter my firm choice or my insurance choice. What if I enter my firm choice and then don't meet the conditions??? will I be able to change it into my insurance choice?
You put in your firm choice and it can be changed if you do go to your insurance choice
Reply 2
Do I have a time limit to change it into my insurance choice? or I can easily change it on july, after the results of my exams??
Remember that SAAS knows exactly how the system works and there are thousands of students in your situation. Right now SAAS needs to know that you will be going to a university so they can "set aside" money for your tuition and loan and plan budget for the year. The university will not receive the money until you're officially enrolled so don't worry about switching (or cancelling or deferring - things happen and they know that).
Reply 4
I applied for SAAS support for my firm choice, but I'm going to my insurance choice, how do I change it in my personal account? I need to email them this or I can simply change my course details without explaining it?I know it will probably be a stupid question, but I can't find anything helping me on internet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending