I cheated, should I tell? Watch

mgi
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It’s was messy, really messy. We are going to try and take things slowly and see how’s it goes, but I don’t think she’ll trully be able to.
Exactly. Thats why you should not have told her! It solved nothing at all and just made sure that you will not be in a trusting relationship. You should have just called things off and learned from your mistakes without letting her feel cheated!
juliathegay
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I would absolutely advise you to tell her and then leave her be for a while to decide what to do, if you want to still continue the relationship. If she gets mad and hates you - that’s good, it means she cares and loves you. Perhaps she will give you another chance and forgive you and even admire your honesty. Don’t be a cheat mate, it’s not worth it.
Anonymous #11
Report 1 week ago
did you tell her in the end?
Jennyharperr
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Honestly, if you think about it there are going to be a lot of times in your life where you are at parties and off your head. You probably never had the intention in cheating in the first place which means you can’t predict if it’s going to happen again. I know you would hate to see her upset but maybe it’s best to make her a little upset rather than her finding out or you doing it more than once which will cause her way more hurt. Is it worth the risk of hurting her more in the long run?
BLACKPINKK
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
LISTEN TO ME. LEAVE HER ALONE AND DONT TELL HER ANYTHING. just DISTANCE YOURSELF PLEASE
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by BLACKPINKK)
LISTEN TO ME. LEAVE HER ALONE AND DONT TELL HER ANYTHING. just DISTANCE YOURSELF PLEASE
Too late...
Anonymous #11
Report 1 week ago
what happened?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Too late...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (552)
37.81%
No - but I will (115)
7.88%
No - I don't want to (102)
6.99%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.33%

Watched Threads