Who's starting at royal holloway university in 2019 Watch

Andrew Sharp
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, I'm Andrew.
I'm currently studying A levels in maths, further maths and economics in my final year of sixth form, and i'm soon about to begin my exams.
I've created this chat because i recently accepted an unconditional offer from royal holloway for economics as my firm choice and i just wanted to start this post in case theres anybody else who is fairly certain they're going to be starting at royal holloway in 2019 and wanted to introduce themselves.
Royal Holloway, University of London
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Andrew Sharp)
Hi, I'm Andrew.
I'm currently studying A levels in maths, further maths and economics in my final year of sixth form, and i'm soon about to begin my exams.
I've created this chat because i recently accepted an unconditional offer from royal holloway for economics as my firm choice and i just wanted to start this post in case theres anybody else who is fairly certain they're going to be starting at royal holloway in 2019 and wanted to introduce themselves.
Hi Andrew,
Congratulations on your offer! :party:

There is a 2019 Applicants chat thread here where a number of applicants for Royal Holloway have been posting. You're more than welcome to post there and if you have any questions for me, please just let me know!

Susana
StarLinyx
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I visited Royal Holloway today for a PhD interview. I absolutely loved the campus. The Founders Building really is something special. It is a pity that the overall reputation of the university is only considered good, and not great.
ThatJosh
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I firmed an offer for European Studies today, so maybe we'll end up bumping into each other in September lmao
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (369)
37.2%
No - but I will (75)
7.56%
No - I don't want to (70)
7.06%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (478)
48.19%

Watched Threads