When will make Brighton University an offer after the interview? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi Everyone,

I hope all you are doing well. I had an interview at Brighton University for the Pre-Registration Physiotherapy course 2weeks ago. Does anyone know when will they make a decision? How long shall I wait?
Thank you
University of Brighton Enquiries
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi Everyone,

I hope all you are doing well. I had an interview at Brighton University for the Pre-Registration Physiotherapy course 2weeks ago. Does anyone know when will they make a decision? How long shall I wait?
Thank you
Hi anonymous #1

I have checked with our admissions team regarding this and just wanted to reassure you that your application is still under consideration. The majority of applicants will hear a decision by the 3rd of May as we still have interviews due to take place shortly. Thank you for your patience, if you have any further questions please feel free to contact us on 01273 644644.

Emma :nyan:
University of Brighton Rep
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Dear Emma,

Thank you very much for the information. I'll be patient. Have a nice day!
(Original post by University of Brighton Enquiries)
Hi anonymous #1

I have checked with our admissions team regarding this and just wanted to reassure you that your application is still under consideration. The majority of applicants will hear a decision by the 3rd of May as we still have interviews due to take place shortly. Thank you for your patience, if you have any further questions please feel free to contact us on 01273 644644.

Emma :nyan:
University of Brighton Rep
Sioned.x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hey,

I have an interview for the MSc course in Brighton next week! It’s my first choice so really hoping it goes well. 😬🤞🏻 Was just wondering how full-on you found it? As it’s a selection day, I’d imagine it’s difficult and a busy day. “Selection day” sounds scary to me!

Best of luck with your application and hope you hear good news in a few weeks’ time!
Clarebear40!
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hi I attended an interview on 28/10 at Falmer for Nursing associate,foundation degree, how long til we hear the outcome and do you get told by email or letter? I can’t take much more waiting!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Brighton
    Postgraduate train to teach event Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (138)
54.33%
18-20 years old (no) (31)
12.2%
20-25 years old (yes) (39)
15.35%
20-25 years old (no) (4)
1.57%
25-30 years old (yes) (18)
7.09%
25-30 years old (no) (0)
0%
30-40 years old (yes) (12)
4.72%
30-40 years old (no) (1)
0.39%
40+ years old (yes) (5)
1.97%
40+ years old (no) (6)
2.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise