Social Work Masters Cardiff 2019 Watch

Abaaindie
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello
I posted on here a little while ago about getting an interview for Cardiff and I am so happy because I have been given an unconditional offer which I have accepted!
Anyone else going to cardiff Sept 2019 to study the Masters in Social work?
Would love to hear from you all!
RhysAdams90
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How did you find the interview? Any tips?

I have mine on the 7th June and the nerves are starting to come in full force. Especially about the critical reflection on the academic literature.

Congratulations for getting your place on the course!
Abaaindie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was really nervous for the interview but it went ok, just believe in yourself. Don't be afraid to take pauses or ask to hear the question again if you are flustered. Hope that's okay, good luck!
(Original post by RhysAdams90)
How did you find the interview? Any tips?

I have mine on the 7th June and the nerves are starting to come in full force. Especially about the critical reflection on the academic literature.

Congratulations for getting your place on the course!
suwade24
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
HiI also had an interview on the 7th, very anxious now waiting to hear.... How long did you wait to hear you had a place?ThanksSu
RhysAdams90
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey Su,

Have you heard anything yet? I was expecting us to find out by now!
(Original post by suwade24)
HiI also had an interview on the 7th, very anxious now waiting to hear.... How long did you wait to hear you had a place?ThanksSu
suwade24
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey Su,

Have you heard anything yet? I was expecting us to find out by now!
No I haven't and was wondering if to ask you the same.... Bit of a relief to know you haven't, hopefully it will be today. Which one were you Rhys? I was the larger lady and I think we were talking by the tea and biccys?
RhysAdams90
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah that was me talking to you . I’m sure they said we would hear by today at the latest. Maybe when the post comes
No I haven't and was wondering if to ask you the same.... Bit of a relief to know you haven't, hopefully it will be today. Which one were you Rhys? I was the larger lady and I think we were talking by the tea and biccys?
suwade24
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Susan emailed me Monday about something else and did say she hoped to inform us by the end of the week - I was assuming we'd hear by email. Fingers crossed & Good luck!
Yeah that was me talking to you . I’m sure they said we would hear by today at the latest. Maybe when the post comes
RhysAdams90
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Susan emailed me Monday about something else and did say she hoped to inform us by the end of the week - I was assuming we'd hear by email. Fingers crossed & Good luck!
Hey Su, have you heard anything yet?
suwade24
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I have just PM you - I think!

Hey Su, have you heard anything yet?
sinnyox
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I also had an interview on the 7th and have been accepted! 😁 - super excited 😆
RhysAdams90
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well done you!

I thought I bombed my interview hard but found out I’d been accepted too. Real happy
(Original post by sinnyox)
I also had an interview on the 7th and have been accepted! 😁 - super excited 😆
sinnyox
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ahh that’s amazing, well done! - you obviously did much better than you thought
Well done you!

I thought I bombed my interview hard but found out I’d been accepted too. Real happy
suwade24
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ah well done Rhys and Sinnyox, I'm in too - how exciting! Have you had anything official through yet?
Well done you!

Ahh that’s amazing, well done! - you obviously did much better than you thought
sinnyox
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That's amazing - Well done! The only things that I have had through are confirmation from UCAS and the offer letter from Cardiff Uni from the admissions team I haven't had anything that explains what to do next or anything yet though.
Ah well done Rhys and Sinnyox, I'm in too - how exciting! Have you had anything official through yet?
RhysAdams90
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Only an invite to register for social care Wales. Apparently admissions will send out their confirmation on Friday
Abaaindie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hiya everyone and well done on getting in! Sorry I haven't replied sooner I forgot my password:eek: Are you all local to the uni? I can't wait for september!
Abaaindie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hiya everyone! I've created a facebook group for anyone who is going to cardiff this sept - the group is called ma social work cardiff university 2019 entry. please join and introduce yourself!
thank you!
sinnyox
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi! - I can’t find it
(Original post by Abaaindie)
Hiya everyone! I've created a facebook group for anyone who is going to cardiff this sept - the group is called ma social work cardiff university 2019 entry. please join and introduce yourself!
thank you!
Abaaindie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I have sent you a private message hopefully that will work - if not the name is MA Social Work Cardiff University 2019 Entry. the group is available for anyone to search, hopefully you can find it
Hi! - I can’t find it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (149)
17.61%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (75)
8.87%
No I am happy with my course choice (501)
59.22%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (121)
14.3%

Watched Threads