QMUL or UWL? Watch

noraelfatmi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well!

I’m an italian student currently living in France, I applied to some universities in London for Business and Management degrees and I got accepted in all of them. That’s great but it makes it harder to make a decision. My top two are Queen Mary and the University of West London (also got accepted on SOAS and University of East London).
Do you have any advices or suggestions? I really need to make a decisions and to be sure of it!

Thank you and good luck to everyone!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
claireestelle
  • Volunteer Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by noraelfatmi)
Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well!

I’m an italian student currently living in France, I applied to some universities in London for Business and Management degrees and I got accepted in all of them. That’s great but it makes it harder to make a decision. My top two are Queen Mary and the University of West London (also got accepted on SOAS and University of East London).
Do you have any advices or suggestions? I really need to make a decisions and to be sure of it!

Thank you and good luck to everyone!
make a pros and cons list for each university, look at which degree you prefer the modules for.
noraelfatmi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
To be honest modules aren’t really my worry because I like all of them, my concern comes to universities teaching, what they give concretely and students satisfaction, but on the net there are so many things that it’s difficult to choose one instead od the other! (Thank you btw)
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
UniversityofWestLondon
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello

Congratulation on your acceptances! Please do contact us directly by email at [email protected] and we can try to arrange for you to speak to a current student who would be able to help in answering your questions.

Hope to hear from you soon and that you can choose us
UWL Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Jul '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.66%
No - but I will (103)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (637)
47.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed