Love and relationship poems on eng literature june 2019?

Watch this thread
jinsan_19
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
the years before had mother any distance and singh song? is there a chance they may reappear or could i exempt these two poems from my revision. i suck at singh song and have never been able to analyse well for that poem. im hoping to get a high grade in eng and eng lit is currently my stronger one. if you have any tips for poem revision please drop them down below. im doing LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS
I'mCookieMonster
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
I would still revise them a little- you may be able to link either to this year's poem- and you never know what might be in the exam, so it is best if you understand and remember even a little bit about both poems. But if I were you I would focus more on other poems in the section and create mindmaps for each one with quotes, language and stucture and links to other poems. Hope this helps x
jinsan_19
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
so those two poems arent gonna come up? thank you sooooo much.
(Original post by I'mCookieMonster)
I would still revise them a little- you may be able to link either to this year's poem- and you never know what might be in the exam, so it is best if you understand and remember even a little bit about both poems. But if I were you I would focus more on other poems in the section and create mindmaps for each one with quotes, language and stucture and links to other poems. Hope this helps x
I'mCookieMonster
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jinsan_19)
so those two poems arent gonna come up? thank you sooooo much.
I wouldn't assume that if I were you! Generally the same poems have never come up two years in a row but it is still good to familiarise yourself with both, just in case you have to link them to another poem. Good luck x
qzeen.xx
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
what were the poems that came up for 2019 poetry help a friend out please!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (231)
41.92%
The paper was reasonable (234)
42.47%
Not feeling great about that exam... (51)
9.26%
It was TERRIBLE (35)
6.35%

Watched Threads