Work sent off Watch

Emma1999_
Badges: 14
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi I do a L3 in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship and law.
My assignments for enterprise in 3 units is getting sent off.
One of these units has work not in the sent copy as it was referral copy.
Im very worried that they will mark my work down in this meaning I would fail the unit/year.
If they do does anyone know what happens ?
Would they allow me to resubmit it if it came to it or they disagreed with the marking as I wouldn't of had the chance to take a new assignments and some of my units a referrals
Last edited by Emma1999_; 2 months ago
bamtutor
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Don't worry about it.
When the work is sent off, the Pearson verifier is checking that they agree with the teachers marking decisions.
If anything is missing, they will ask the centre to send a copy.
If the verifier says that you (and others in the sample) should not have been awarded a grade, they will inform the centre. All learners will then be allowed to make corrections and it is sent iff again.
So basically, you won't be disadvantaged or fail the unit / year.

(Original post by Emma1999_)
Hi I do a L3 in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship and law.
My assignments for enterprise in 3 units is getting sent off.
One of these units has work not in the sent copy as it was referral copy.
Im very worried that they will mark my work down in this meaning I would fail the unit/year.
If they do does anyone know what happens ?
Would they allow me to resubmit it if it came to it or they disagreed with the marking as I wouldn't of had the chance to take a new assignments and some of my units a referrals
Emma1999_
Badges: 14
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Thank you so much, I have been really worried as my teacher said there strict and not letting any grades pass if it isnt exactly on and I automatically went to the fact i will fail. Thank you again you have no idea how much that settles my mind.
(Original post by bamtutor)
Don't worry about it.
When the work is sent off, the Pearson verifier is checking that they agree with the teachers marking decisions.
If anything is missing, they will ask the centre to send a copy.
If the verifier says that you (and others in the sample) should not have been awarded a grade, they will inform the centre. All learners will then be allowed to make corrections and it is sent iff again.
So basically, you won't be disadvantaged or fail the unit / year.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (280)
15.49%
The paper was reasonable (1006)
55.64%
Not feeling great about that exam... (387)
21.4%
It was TERRIBLE (135)
7.47%

Watched Threads